1.Renault can clip software free:
2.Renault can clip installation guide:
Renault can clip youtube:
Renault can clip install on windows 7 64 bit ?
Renault Clip software is always tested ok in Windows XP system 32 bit. But XP system is kind of out of date. Nowadays, most use Windows 7 64 bit. To run CLIP on WIN 7 or not, that’s a question of luck.
Here are users feedback on can clip windows 7 64 bit, some successful & some failed:
– Works fine on win7 x86.
– Yes, Can Clip runs on Windows 7-x64 and Windows 8….8.1-x64 m because use x-86 files from the system.
– If your version of Windows 7 Home Basic or Home Premium x64 it is normally not work, try Enterprise or Ultimate , I use Win 7 Ultimate x64 and canclip works very well
– Automatically detect a driver in both win7 and in win7-x86-x64, a kind can clip ALIANCE driver, bosch automotive … etc..
is absolutely necessary to have all updates madeto the operating system before installation canclip
– i try install in win 7 x64 pc but the driver of VCI not work
– It is NOT working in my Win7 64-bit
– same issue, not working W7 64bit
*** why some Renault CLIP cannot work on Widows 7 64bit?
– The Clip software itself works with 64bit version of Windows 7 but the hardware won’t.. Simply because the there are no 64bit drivers for SONDE can clip..
– I think there are no drivers made for 64bit windows…
it works only with 32bit windows
*** What to do if Renault CAN CLIP cannot work on Windows 64 bit?
-Try disable driver signature enforsment in win 64bit..that help many times
– Or just RIGHT CLICK the .inf File and click INSTALL
Then if you get certificate error you can fix that in device manager/
by right click and install certificate even if invalid
– You need to know your can clip is probe (sonde) or alliance.
alliance = works both on 32 and 64 bit os
probe (sonde) = works only on 32 bit os
i think sonde is better than alliance
You can disassemble your CAN Clip and check it on PCB
real CAN CLIP PROBE clone – RLT2002
3.Renault can clip change language:
During the installation, some users will be confused about language changing. For example, how to change English into French? You should select French at the installation step of selecting application language.
If you want to select another language after installation, the only way is to uninstall and then reinstall the software.